SI Supervisor training courses 2020
- Lund, Sweden, 3-5 February 2020, application is open
- Manchester, UK, 16-18 March 2020, application is open
- Stockholm, Sweden, 22-24 April 2020, application is open
- Birmingham, UK, 10-12 June 2020
- Lund, Sweden, 12-14 October 2020
- Stjördal, Norway, 9-11 November 2020
- London, UK, 17-19 November 2020
Information on Supervisor training
Supervisor training covers what SI-PASS is, how it works, and the implementation of SI-PASS at a higher education institution (budget, selection of suitable courses, recruitment and training of SI Leaders, follow-up and evaluation of the programme).
Supervisor training can only be delivered by SI Trainers certified by the International SI Centre at UMKC, Kansas City, USA (Certified Trainer). This training is provided by the European Centre for SI-PASS in Lund.
There is a limited number of places on each course and they are usually fully booked within a short time. We therefore recommend that you fill in and send the application form as soon as possible.
When registration is open for a suitable course listed above, click the link to the training course page featuring the application form, payment information etc. Fill in the application and click "send".