Priority of Agenda Topics
How it works:
- If it appears as two or more topics are of equal interest to participants you will need to establish a priority order.
- This can be done in a rather quick and easy manner
- Draw up a 2D-graph on the whiteboard
- Let one axis denote the degree of difficulty of a topic and the other the degree of importance in the course, see figure below
- If you should order four suggested topics (A, B, C, D), let participants determine the degree of difficulty while you help them with the degree of importance in the course – example given in the figure