It is a good way of combining learning with getting everybody to talk to each other in pairs.
- Compose a number of short questions/tasks based on covered course material. If speed-dating is used as an ice-breaker the questions can be general or why not use riddles?
- Divide the participants in two groups and place them on chairs in an inner and an outer ring facing each other.
- Read out the first question and tell them to discuss in pairs.
- After a set time ask the participants in the inner ring to move one step clock-wise and read the next question.
- Continue until all participants in the inner ring has moved a full circle.
- Conclude with letting participants share their answers and motivations for each question.