Send a Problem
- Generate a list of problems and assign each student/person/group a different problem.
- Have students complete Step 1.
- After a minute, have them pass their problem to the right and then complete Step 2.
- Continue the process until all steps are complete.
- Can work in pairs or individually depending on size of group.
Works well in Math and Chemistry after a new concept has been taught to check for understanding.
- EF Barkley, KP Cross, CH Major (2014). Collaborative learning techniques: A handbook for college faculty, John Wiley & Sons