- The quiz should consist of 5-7 questions that are read aloud by the leader.
- The questions should require short multiple answers and focus on particulars of major points.
- The students should be encouraged not to talk or share answers; however, they can refer to notes or textbooks.
- If they do not have the answer they can write down the question.
- The quiz should be followed by a debriefing where the short answers to the questions are expanded upon through discussion.
- Allow the students to answer the questions in order.
- Have the student restate the question and give their answer.
- Allow time for other students to concur or disagree and encourage discussion.