This strategy works as a great opener for an SI-PASS session.
- The leader should prepare between 12-24 note cards. Half of the note cards should have vocabulary terms and the other half should have corresponding definitions (feel free to be creative).
- At the session, the SI leader should shuffle the note cards and place them face down.
- Allow the first student to turn over 2 cards at a time until a match is found.
- Once a match is found, have the student remove that pair of cards and allow another student to take a turn finding a match.
- Allow the students to continue taking turns until all the cards have been paired together.