The European Centre for SI-PASS offers Supervisor training courses on a regular basis to make it easy for colleagues to plan their participation at a convenient time. See the list below for forthcoming courses.
SI Supervisor training courses 2022
- Training at Nord University, Stjördal, Norway. 12-14 January 2022. The training is postponed to later in Spring 2022 due to pandemic.
- Online training via Zoom,7-8 and 10-11 March 2022. Fully booked
- Online training via Zoom, 2-3 and 5-6 May 2022. Registration is open.
- Training at Nord University, Stjördal, Norway. 10-12 May 2022. Registration is open.
- Online training 3-4 and 6-7 October 2022.
- Training in Manchester, UK, 22-24 November 2022.
Information on Supervisor training
Supervisor training covers what SI-PASS is, how it works, and the implementation of SI-PASS at a higher education institution (budget, selection of suitable courses, recruitment and training of SI Leaders, follow-up and evaluation of the programme).
Supervisor training can only be delivered by SI Trainers certified by the International SI Centre at UMKC, Kansas City, USA (Certified Trainer). This training is provided by the European Centre for SI-PASS in Lund.
There is a limited number of places on each course and they are usually fully booked within a short time. We therefore recommend that you fill in and send the application form as soon as possible.
When registration is open for a suitable course listed above, click the link to the training course page featuring the application form, payment information etc. Fill in the application and click "send".