Designing and Developing SI-PASS Leader Training, 14-15 & 17-18 June 2021
To supplement the SI-PASS Supervisor training course this interactive workshop will facilitate sharing of practice and assist in the planning, design and development of comprehensive SI-PASS Leader training. You must have completed the SI-PASS Supervisor training before registering for this advanced workshop.
The workshop will focus on:
- Determining the overall goals and learning objectives of Leader training
- Designing training activities
- Developing Leader materials
- Testing methods, techniques and activities in small groups
- Developing your structured training programme/plan
The training will take place over two days (four half days, delivered online) and participants will leave with a collection of the resources, materials and training plan developed during this time.
The training will be conducted in a working language of English.
Last day for registration: June 7th, 2021
There are a limited number of spaces available (16 participants) for the training and it could be booked up quickly. We therefore suggest you complete the booking form/register online as soon as possible. If there should be less than 8 persons registered, the training will be cancelled.
The training will take place over four half days and the fee is 4000 SEK.
The training will be held online via Zoom. More information will be published soon.
Will be sent out by e-mail about a week in advance.
Fyll i en anmälan till utbildningen per person och skicka in. Betalning sker sedan enligt nedan.
- Ni får en faktura från Lunds universitet med ett fakturanummer
- Betalning kan sedan ske antingen via faktura eller med kreditkort (refererande till fakturanumret). Vid kortbetalning använd denna länk (välj metodhandledarutbildningen i väljlistan) https://luccp.adm.lu.se/
- Observera att ni måste fylla i organisationsnummer i anmälningsformuläret
Booking Form for Supervisor Training is a Two-Stage Process
Please complete one booking form for each person attending
- You will receive an invoice from Lund University with an invoice number
- Payment can then be made either by invoice or by credit card (using the invoice number provided by Lund). Payment by card follow this link (scroll to SI-Pass supervisor training) https://luccp.adm.lu.se
- If you need to register your own Purchase Order, below you will find Lund University bank information
Account Number: 12810119309
Bank address: Danske Bank, Norrmalmstorg 1, Box 7523, 103 92 Stockholm
BIC/SWIFT code: DABASESX
IBAN: SE86 1200 0000 0128 1011 9309
Lund University - Organisational number: 202100-3211
VAT number: SE202100321101