Metodhandledarutbildning online 4-5 och 7-8 oktober 2021/Supervisor Training online October 4-5 and 7-8 2021
"Huge thank you. Although I've had a tiring week also trying to keep up with my normal day to day work on top, its also been the most engaging work from home week (due to SI PASS training) that I've had since March 2020. Was so much fun and incredibly helpful. This will aid my professional output at work but also I experienced personal professional development that I feel I have benefited from." – Participant, January 2021
The European Centre for SI-PASS (Lund University), working with UK consultants, is pleased to offer a Supervisor Training Online. The training will be held in english. This comprehensive course will cover aspects relating to the implementation, ongoing management and evaluation of a SI-PASS programme.
The training will focus on:
- Procedures for selecting subjects or modules to implement SI-PASS
- The role of the Supervisor, Academic staff, Administrative staff and the Leader
- Selection, training and support of student Leaders
- Effective learning strategies and session activities
- Evaluation and funding
Those who complete the Supervisor training course will receive the SI-PASS Supervisor and Leader manuals and a certificate of completion. The training offered by the International Centre for SI and affiliated National Centres is the only recognised training for the programme.
The training will take place over four days and the fee is 8000 SEK.
The training will be held online via Zoom. More information will be published soon.
Will be published soon.
Information of the payment procedure:
Complete the booking form and click: Send
- You will receive an invoice from Lund University with an invoice number. Payment can then be made either by invoice or by credit card (using the invoice number provided by Lund)
- Payment by card follow the link written on the invoice (scroll to SI-PASS Supervisor Training)
- Please note that you need to fill in your University VAT number on the booking form
- If you need to register your own Purchase Order, below you will find Lund University bank information
Account number: 12810119309
Bank address: Danske Bank, Norrmalmstorg 1, Box 7523, 103 92 Stockholm
BIC/SWIFT code: DABASESX
IBAN: SE86 1200 0000 0128 1011 9309
Lund University - Organisational number 202100-3211, VAT number SE202100321101
Last day for registration: 17 September 2021
There is a limited number of spaces available for the training and it could be booked up quickly. We therefore suggest you complete the booking form/register online as soon as possible. Max number of participants is 18 and minimum number is 8.
Participants attending commented:
“It has been intense but good fun and I learnt lots!!”
“I felt apprehensive to start however through the training I learnt a lot and very interesting techniques to run SI-PASS Leader training and sessions.”
“Inspirational, educational and great relationships”
“I’m motivated to start SI-PASS at my Uni, but more usefully I am now more focused about what this involved and how to do it.”