Training Summary Liverpool
The European Centre for SI-PASS (Lund University), working with UK consultants, is pleased to offer a Supervisor Training in Liverpool, England. This comprehensive course will cover aspects relating to the implementation, ongoing management and evaluation of a SI-PASS programme.
The training will focus on:
- Procedures for selecting subjects or modules to implement SI-PASS
- The role of the Supervisor, Academic staff, Administrative staff and the Leader
- Selection, training and support of student Leaders
- Effective learning strategies and session activities
- Evaluation and funding
Those who complete the Supervisor training course will receive the SI-PASS Supervisor and Leader manuals and a certificate of completion. The training offered by the International Centre for SI and affiliated National Centres is the only recognised training for the programme.
The training will take place over three days and the fee is 8000 SEK. This includes morning refreshments, lunch, and afternoon refreshments daily and an evening meal on the first night of training.
Please note that accommodation is not included or an evening meal on the 2nd night.
University of Liverpool. More information regarding the venue will be announced soon.
Acommodation is not included in the fee, but here are some suggestions of hotels (proximity to the University from 1 to 4:
Hope Street Hotel, link to the hotel
Travelodge, link to the hotel
Holiday Inn, link to the hotel
Easy hotel, link to the hotel
Tuesday 8th October: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday 9th October: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday 10th October: 9:00am – 3:00pm
Information of the payment procedure:
Complete the booking form and click: Send
- You will receive an invoice from Lund University with an invoice number. Payment can then be made either by invoice or by credit card (using the invoice number provided by Lund)
- Payment by card follow this link https://luccp.adm.lu.se (scroll to SI-PASS Supervisor Training Liverpool)
- Please note that you need to fill in your University VAT number on the booking form
- If you need to register your own Purchase Order, below you will find Lund University bank information
Account number: 12810119309
Bank address: Danske Bank, Norrmalmstorg 1, Box 7523, 103 92 Stockholm
BIC/SWIFT code: DABASESX
IBAN: SE86 1200 0000 0128 1011 9309
Lund University - Organisational number 202100-3211, VAT number SE202100321101
There are a limited number of spaces available for the training and, as with previous courses; we anticipate that it will book up quickly. We therefore suggest you complete the booking form/register online as soon as possible.
Participants attending commented:
“It has been intense but good fun and I learnt lots!!”
“I felt apprehensive to start however through the training I learnt a lot and very interesting techniques to run SI-PASS Leader training and sessions.”
“Inspirational, educational and great relationships”
“I’m motivated to start SI-PASS at my Uni, but more usefully I am now more focused about what this involved and how to do it.”