Training Summary Uppsala, March 2024
Supervisor Training in Uppsala, Sweden March 5th - 8th 2024
“An amazing opportunity to make connections with others and gain a real understanding of the benefits (and complexities) of SI-PASS” – participant, January 2016
Please note that this training will be in Swedish.
The European Centre for SI-PASS (Lund University), working with UK consultants, is pleased to offer a Supervisor Training in Lund, Sweden. This comprehensive course will cover aspects relating to the implementation, ongoing management and evaluation of a SI-PASS programme.
The training will focus on:
- Procedures for selecting subjects or modules to implement SI-PASS
- The role of the Supervisor, Academic staff, Administrative staff and the Leader
- Selection, training and support of student Leaders
- Effective learning strategies and session activities
- Evaluation and funding
Those who complete the Supervisor training course will receive the SI-PASS Supervisor and Leader manuals and a certificate of completion. The training offered by the International Centre for SI and affiliated National Centres is the only recognised training for the programme.
The training will take place over three days and the fee is 12000 SEK. This includes morning refreshments, lunch, and afternoon refreshments daily and an evening meal on the first night of training. The fee also includes a training package consisting of the supervisor training, training material and ongoing support, which will include: invitations to regular online discussion sessions, invitation to be a member of the European SI-PASS community and shared SI-PASS resources
Please note that accommodation is not included or an evening meal on the 2nd night.
- In case of cancellation earlier than 4 weeks before the start of the course, 25% of the course fee will be charged.
- In case of cancellation later than 4 weeks before the start of the course, 50% of the course fee will be charged.
- When rebooking to another course, a fee corresponding to 25% of the course fee will be added.
Uppsala Universitet, campus Blåsenhus, plan 2, laborativ lärosal 10:203, von Kraemers Allé 1 A, Uppsala.
Acommodation is not included in the fee, but here are links to two hotels nearby the venue:
Akademihotellet, link here
Hotel von Kraemer, link here
Tuesday 5th March: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday 6th March: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday 7th March: 9:00am – 3:00pm
Information of the payment procedure:
Complete the booking form and click: Send
- You will receive an invoice from Lund University with an invoice number. Payment can then be made either by invoice or by credit card (using the invoice number provided by Lund)
- Payment by card follow the link written on the invoice (choose Invoice Payment)
- Please note that you need to fill in your University VAT number on the booking form
- If you need to register your own Purchase Order, below you will find Lund University bank information. Please note that if a Purchase Order no is required from your university, but not registered in the form, there will be an administrative fee of SEK 300:- for the issue of a credit note and an additional invoice.
Account number: 12810119309
Bank address: Danske Bank, Norrmalmstorg 1, Box 7523, 103 92 Stockholm
BIC/SWIFT code: DABASESX
IBAN: SE86 1200 0000 0128 1011 9309
Lund University - Organisational number 202100-3211, VAT number SE202100321101
Deadline for registration February 5th 2024
There are a limited number of spaces available for the training and, as with previous courses; we anticipate that it will book up quickly. We therefore suggest you complete the booking form/register online as soon as possible.
Participants attending commented:
“It has been intense but good fun and I learnt lots!!”
“I felt apprehensive to start however through the training I learnt a lot and very interesting techniques to run SI-PASS Leader training and sessions.”
“Inspirational, educational and great relationships”
“I’m motivated to start SI-PASS at my Uni, but more usefully I am now more focused about what this involved and how to do it.”