Quality Assurance of SI-PASS Programmes, 4-6 April 2022
Comment from earlier participants:
Fully understanding WHY we are collecting certain data and how to use that in order to expand and enhance the SI-PASS programme within my institution.
Excellent course, as usual, lots to remember but very useful.
To supplement the SI-PASS Supervisor training course this interactive workshop will focus on quality assurance of SI-PASS programmes in detail. You must have completed the SI-PASS Supervisor training before registering for this advanced workshop.
The training will focus on:
- leader support,
- monitoring & evaluation of SI-PASS programme and its goals,
- dissemination of evaluation results to key stakeholders.
The goal with the training is that the participants have constructed an outline of an improved quality assurance scheme for their SI-PASS programme. The training will take place over two days and participants will leave with a collection of resources developed during this time.
The training will be conducted in a working language of English.
Last day for registration: 28 March 2022
There are a limited number of spaces available (16 participants) for the training and it could be booked up quickly. We, therefore, suggest you complete the booking form/register online as soon as possible. If there should be less than 8 persons registered, the training will be cancelled.
The training will take place over two days and the fee is 4000 SEK.
The training will be held online via Zoom. More information will be published soon.
Will be sent out by e-mail about a week in advance.
Fyll i en anmälan till utbildningen per person och skicka in. Betalning sker sedan enligt nedan.
- Ni får en faktura från Lunds universitet med ett fakturanummer
- Betalning kan sedan ske antingen via faktura eller med kreditkort (refererande till fakturanumret). Vid kortbetalning använd länk i fakturan (välj metodhandledarutbildningen i väljlistan)
- Observera att ni måste fylla i organisationsnummer i anmälningsformuläret
Booking Form for Supervisor Training is a Two-Stage Process
Please complete one booking form for each person attending
- You will receive an invoice from Lund University with an invoice number
- Payment can then be made either by invoice or by credit card (using the invoice number provided by Lund). Payment by card follow the link in the invoice (scroll to SI-Pass supervisor training)
- If you need to register your own Purchase Order, below you will find Lund University bank information
Account Number: 12810119309
Bank address: Danske Bank, Norrmalmstorg 1, Box 7523, 103 92 Stockholm
BIC/SWIFT code: DABASESX
IBAN: SE86 1200 0000 0128 1011 9309
Lund University - Organisational number: 202100-3211
VAT number: SE202100321101